This sentence is my answer of IELTS test.

•  
  • 203
  • 1
  • 2

Question: The graph below shows the population of India and China from the year 2000 to the present day with projections for growth to the year 2050.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This line graph illustrate the number of people of India and China from 2000 year to the recent day with prospect for growth to the 2050 years.

At the point of 2000, China population is about 1250 millions, it is much many peoples than India at only 1000 millions. There was still a gap of 250 millions people in 2000. However from 2000, the population of India started to increase significantly, and so the gap of both countries population shrink little by little recently. Now, in 2016 China has still a lot of population at just about 1400 millions than India at just about 1260 millions. But the growth rate of population in India is more bigger than China, so in 2030 India population will exceed China population at just about 1440 millions people and that means the most biggest population is India. If the population of India continue to increase like now, at the point of 2050, it will be 1600 millions.

In conclusion, at the point of now, the number of people in China is much more than India, yet in 2030 India of it exceeds China of it. And in the future the number of people in India will become the largest population in the world.