Good-Bye Tokyo!!!!

•  
  • 1343
  • 4
  • 3
I'll move back to my hometown from Tokyo by the end of this month. Actually, I don't have any plans or particular reasons for it, but I found I'd better not stay Tokyo right now. I have only told a few friends about it until now, so my friends might be surprised...

Yesterday I called many places to announce my moving, and I made dissolutions or reservations. Here is the list of the things which I have to do from now on.

1. Going to a public office to reply to a removal notification.
2. Going to bank to close my account. (after sending money to my new account at hometown)
3. Calling to secondhand shop to sell furniture and consumer electronics.

And the biggest task of this moving is "PACKING" for sure.
I love fashion, so I have many many clothes and shoes. This is the source of my distress.... OMG!!!! And I'm sure I have a lot of things to do besides these tasks. I have only 10 days left to pack up all things. You know what? I DID move in and out about 10 times for 3 years when I lived in America, and even going back to Japan from America. But this is the second time in 6 years that I have moved to Japan, and I know it is very different from things in America. Now I'm very nervous so I didn't sleep and eat very well yesterday. (I know I'm chicken! :-P) I'm just worried that I can't finish it in 10 days. Do you think it is possible? (Don't say that it's impossible..LOL) Please cheer me up and tell me that all things are going to go well. This is my request. haha!

Good bye Tokyo and thank people who I met at Tokyo.

Thank you for reading! <3