Halloween Season Has Come!!!

•  
  • 1317
  • 1
  • 2
Woooooooooow!!
Hi, everyone! I'm kind of excited for that it is Halloween season now, and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! <333

Even though almost all Japanese people have no religion, we kind of have began to celebrate Halloween recently. (I don't think almost all Japanese people know the exactly meaning for Halloween.) The shops have started selling Halloween stuffs. I love the all Halloween stuffs like costumes, ghosts, pumpkins or whatever. It doesn't mean I like scary things. Of course, not. haha. But I JUST LIKE THEM VERY MUCH!!! All of them are super cute! <33

Also, October is the month of my birthday. I will become 29 years old soon.... (Omgash.. I can't even imagine, and I don't want to think about it.. sign..)
I'm totally not happy about it. :-P haha. When was it exact that I became unhappy to get old?

PS.
I guess Japanese people need to be conscious of their ages at Japanese society more than any other country, and it makes them feel uncomfortable sometimes. I think this is the bad side of Japanese culture.