Food

•  
  • 411
  • 6
  • 3
May 25, 2011 11:48 me
I really like food.

I like to eat food. I like to cook food. I like to think about food. I like to talk about food. I like to read something about food. I like to google names of food.

I enjoy cooking when I'm not too lazy to cook. This is a problem because most of the time I'm lazy.

I like recipe books, not so much because they make me feel like a good cook but because they have beautiful pictures that make my mouth water.

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I want to do is eat. When I go to bed, I want to eat something but I know it's not good for my health, so I stop myself and go to bed.

I want to eat fish although I'm allergic to fish because I remember I got allergic when I was 9 and before that, I ate fish and I liked it. I want to go to a sushi bar and take every kind fish and eat them.

I love cheese. I love anything that has cheese. When I went shopping to downtown with my friend, my friend bought a hat and some clothes. I bought three pieces of imported cheese. I was so happy.

I like tomatoes. They say, scientifically speaking, a tomato is a fruit, but it's cooked and served as a vegetable. I don't mind eating a tomato as a fruit. I think fruit is best when it's raw. I sometimes bite into a tomato like biting into an apple. It requires a little skills to eat it clean because it's very juicy, but it feels good if I eat it clean.

I like trying different kinds of food. Things I've never eaten before always seem interesting and I tend to think they are probably good.

I'm happiest when I'm eating. I think it's a good thing because I can be happy three times a day. If I eat candies, it can be four times or five times or more, but I know too much pleasure makes a life unhappy, so I usually just enjoy three meals. This way I feel extra happy when I eat candies.

Thanks for reading.
What is your favorite food?