I would like to write about a mama bicycle which I saw near my office.

•  
  • 690
  • 6
  • 3
I would like to write about a mama bicycle which I saw near my office. I like this Anjelino. It was dark brown. My office is located at Karasuma in Kyoto. The ramen shop is along Nishiki Street, where so many people gathered at the night festival, Yoi Yama that my daughter and I could not walk at all for thirty minutes.
事務所近くで見たmama bicycleのことを書きたいと思います このAnjelinoは僕は好きです ダークブラウン オフィスはというと烏丸(京都)にあります ラーメン屋は錦(通り)にあります。錦といえば先日宵山の人だかりが凄くて、娘と僕は30分全く歩けませんでした

Anyway, I will tell about this mama bicycle. This bike is an electrically assisted model. I like this color, which fit together with many objects, for example in front of Japanese house or every street.. Don't you think it fits together with the ramen shop too? It has a big and comfortable front child seat. The front child seat has many functions to seat a child comfortably. The battery was removed at that time. Of course, you can ride it without the battery. That's all for today.
とにかく、自転車ですね。これは電動タイプでして、あと、色ですけど、いろんなものに合うと思います、たとえば、和風の家の前だとか、まあどんな通りでも。このラーメン屋とも合うと思いませんかね。前の子供乗せシートは子供を心地よく乗せる上で多機能です。バッテリーはその場では外してありました。勿論、バッテリー無しでも走れます。 以上です