Karaoke is a good option when you spend time with your children in Kyoto (Japan)

•  
  • 575
  • 1
  • 1
This post is written both in English and in natural casual phrases in Japanese.

My daughters and I cycled to karaoke in downtown, Kawaramachi in Kyoto. We went to a bike parking lot before arriving at the karaoke bar.
カラオケしに河原町へ。まず、駐輪場に停める。

There were so many users at the parking lot that we couldn't easily park our mama bicycle there. Every advertisements told us "fully parked". We waited for 15 minutes to use it.
その日はすごい利用客。満車札があちこちで知らせてた。入るまで15分。。。。

Speaking of karaoke, it should be a very good option when you spend time with your children. It's very fun. My daughters didn't stop singing there all the time.
カラオケは、意外に子供と時間を過ごすのに良い。楽しい。ガンガン歌ってくれる。

Furthermore, you don't have to pay much. You only pay JPY1000 (HK$80) when you and two children spend two hours with free drink.
あと、安い。飲み物も飲み放題で、3人2時間1000円(80HK$)ちょっとだ。

Speaking of the general price level in Hong Kong, it's cheaper than Japan except the real estate rent charge. The fee of public transportations like bus and train is especially cheaper in Hong Kong than in Japan. The first fee of bus and train is HK$4 (JPY60) in Hong Kong, JPY220 (HK$15) in Japan. You should take bus and train instead of riding your bike in Hong Kong, right? But, you should sing in Kyoto Japan, not in Honhg Kong.
ちなみに、せっかくなので香港は住宅費を除いて何かと安い。とくに、電車バス、京都初乗り220円(15HK$)、だけど、香港初乗り4HK$(60円)、こりゃ、自転車乗ってる場合じゃないかな。でも、カラオケは、2時間で一人、200HK$(2500円)高いね!歌うなら京都だ!

Link to this blog post: http://mamabicycle.blogspot.jp/2013/11/karaoke-is-good-option-when-you-spend.html