My usual daily life comes

•  
  • 488
  • 7
  • 2

My youngest daughter and I cycled to a public library on this Saturday. Going to the library is our usual routine for the past six months.

http://mamabicycle.blogspot.jp/2017/06/my-usual-daily-life-comes.html

It's not a specific event for other guys. Going to a library is an ordinary activity. But, my youngest daughter always comes there with me every weekend. I love this routine. Some parents and their children come like us. They also cycle there. Bile life is simple and necessary for us. 

Now she reads books by herself and she oftem speaks to me while she reads a book that she choose for me. Five years ago I did it for her. Now it may be her turn. I love this routine too.

Today was the final after-funeral-religious ceremony day for my father who passed away on May 10th, 2017. It's called Man-chu-in, Ki-age, and Sijyu-kunichi. My family and I have been praying for my dead father every weekend with our monk. Today was the first day when my family and I start usual life according to our religion and tradition. It's not always right for me and my family. But, I want my mother to stay strong first and I want to be back my daily life as ever. Thank you.