Good luck a Lang8 friend from US

•  
  • 386
  • 2
  • 1
I got a SNS messagr from a friend who goes to a university in Tokyo. He said,"急ですがアメリカに帰ることにしました。" It made me surprised. He planed to work at a Japanese game factory like Nintendo or he planed to establish his game comoany in Japan. We talked about it just several months ago. I guess he has a serious reason to go home. It takes much time if I talk about him. So I will briefly talk about his story. He was born in the US and grew up there. He started to learn Japanese about 7 or 8 years ago and back then we met here in Lang8. He had made huge effort to enter a Japanese university and he made it. I just helped him with some procedures for the entering exam and living in Tokyo. I remember that i was surprised when he realy made it. In fact, he passed it twice for some reason. Then we sometines met in Tokyo after that. As for me, I was recently confused by the fact that my father passed away on May 10th. It still affects my daily life. Now I may have little mindfullness. So I just want to take him to some areas in Kyoto before he leaves. This morning I have just sent a Shinkansen ticket from Tokyo to Kyoto with a letter to him. There seems to be little time left for him befire he leaves Japan. I hooe he will come. I hope he will do well in the US too.