Zoom Meeting ( Current Topic )

•  
  • 84
  • 6
  • 2
I would like to talk about one of my current topics. Yesterday, I attended to a video meeting. I was an adviser from my team. The video conference was held through Zoom app which connected all the attendances on internet. The counter was consisted of five persons who were consisted of an American, a Taiwanese, an Egyptian and others. The number of our team was three, including me.

Our team had a lady who worked as a sales person in Tokyo and she was fluent in English. I was assigned as an interpriter and a financial and strategic adviser. I always talked with the counter part when they came to Osaka last month. I was a only person who could speak English well in our team back then.

But, on this web meeting, the woman of our team was much more fluent than I. So I didn't speak much.

Anyway, I think this business has a good aspect which helps worrying people. I feel the aspect is important. So I wold like to continue my effort to the business development.
このところのひとつのトピックを書いてみます

昨日はあるフランチャイズビジネスの立ち上げ、ビジネスプランのビデオミーティングに顧問として参加した。こちら側は3人、先方は5人、先方はアメリカ人、台湾人、エジプト系といった面々であった。

こちら側には東京から営業の女性が通訳に入ってくれていた。ぼくもアドバイザー兼通訳だ。これまで、僕しか他に通訳がいない時、たとえば、先月大阪でのミーティングでははぼくが通訳を行った。

ただ、今回は、彼女の方が英語が上手だったので、僕はあまり話さなかった。

とにかく、このビジネスは悩める人を助ける良い面がある。そこに良いと感じる部分があり、付き合いが続けばよいと考えている。