I feel embarrassed because I can not reply to the corrector and I c...

•  
  • 631
  • 1
  • 1
I feel embarrassed because I can not reply to the corrector and I can't correct as many entries as I always do. I am sick and I worked with a colleague from Thailand. So I have little time to do that. I am sorry. I will check the corrections and will correct more entries soon. Here is my usual entry and its blog link. Thanks.

Blog link: http://mamabicycle.blogspot.jp/2014/12/people-bike-to-hospital-with-their-mama.html

A mother and her children went back from the hospital with her Mama Bicycle
I had a cold a month ago in Hong Kong, and I still feel cold and have a lot of cough. So I went to a hospital nearby.

The entrance of the Kyoto Comunications Hospital
It is a minute walk from my apartment. So close. I walked there. This is my usual hospital.

I saw a lot of mamacharis and Mama Bicycles parked in the bike parking lot of the hospital. Some patients were children. The pediatrics of the hospital has a good reputation. So I always see the scene.

It's a easy way for a mother to carry a child who is sick to a hospital when her husband works on weekdays. It's helpful. I hope that the sick children will soon be cured.