”Weeride" or "Nothing"

•  
  • 268
  • 1
  • 1
I sometimes saw a strangely attached gear to seat a child while riding a mountain bike. The frequency is one time a year. So I rarely see it. But it rather attracts me. It is a product from Australia, made by Weeride. I think this seat is firmly and easily attached to the frame of the mountain bike. If you prefer a mountain bike to a city cycle like mamachari the gear may be helpful to those people. It has a face guard to prevent a child from hanging the baby's face while sleeping on it. Yes, a baby often sleep while seating a Mama Bicycle. I think the face guard is a good idea.

On the other hand, it only carries a small baby. As you see it is not very large to seat a child whose age is over three years old. We seat a child on the front passenger seat of a Mama Bicycle when he or she grew 4 or 5 years old. You know, its life cycle is very short. Additionally you can seat a baby on the Mama Bicycle 's seat only when the baby becomes one year and several months. I can say the Weeride's life cycle is under two years... Of course, it is not bad to use it when you recognize its life cycle and the alternative way to seat a child who become 3 or 4 years old.

Now my eldest daughter is 8 years old. She will be 8 this month. She is still seating on the REAR seat of Mama Bicycle. But she will graduate the seat soon... But its life cycle is long considering my youngest daughter is alternatively using it and totally its life cycle is over five years. And she can seat my mountain bike with me without such an addition. Of course, it is withing ten minutes' ride because it is not always safe, furthermore, my hip is painful :)