Scuba diving 2

  • 173
  • 0
  • 1
  • English 
Jun 13, 2017 12:08
Scuba diving 2

I have a presentation, so please help me.

You don't need to get advanced open water diver license, but many of resort spot refuse open water diver. So if you want to dive in a resort, you should get this.
Next one is rescue diver course. In this course, through knowledge development and rescue exercises, we learn how to self rescue and emergency management of other divers.
Finally, master diver course. This is the highest level of armature diver. If you get this license, you can take course to be diving instructor.