I Like Arranging an Itinerary

•  
  • 71
  • 4
  • 1
I Like Arranging an Itinerary
I am recently busy for arranging two Itineraries of visiting Taiwan for foreign quests in October and November. Though it is a bit tiring searching information and contacting with others, I do like this kind of work. The reason is because that it makes me feel a sense of accomplishment. Besiades, without the kind helps from many people, it is impossible to finish any itnerary.
The main purpose for the guests is to institutions and groups relevant to visual arts and performance arts. My goal is not only to introduce them the arts in Taiwan, but also let the foreigners know more about the arts in Taiwan and falling in love with Taiwanese culture.
Personally, these are dream itineraries, and I really want to go with them. If I could participate on the trips, I definitely could learn many things and am infatuated with the beauty of Taiwanese culture.

喜歡排行程
最近忙於排預定10月和11月來臺的外國客人的參訪行程。雖然找資料和聯絡有點累人,但是喜歡這樣的工作。理由是因為多少感到有點成就感,而且是受到很多人幫助才能夠排好行程,內心覺得很感激。
這次主要的目的是拜會臺灣視覺藝術和表演藝術的機構及團體。我的目標是在短短的旅程中,讓外國客人能更認識臺灣的藝術,並且愛上臺灣的文化。對我個人而言,這幾乎是夢幻的行程,我個人超想去的。如果能夠去的話,肯定能學到很多,而且迷戀上臺灣文化之美吧!