A Ghost Story

•  
  • 456
  • 10
  • 2
A Ghost Story
Yesterday, my colleague told me a ghost story that happened on her when she traveled to Thailand in May. She said that her friend’s mobile phone played music automatically when they were sleeping at midnight. At that time, my colleague was awaked by the music. She didn’t think too much and turned it off. The next day, my friend started to feel sick. After they went back to the hotel, her friend lay on the phubbing her mobile phone. She found that there were many black photo and black screens which were taken. She played one of them, and heard someone was speaking. And they were shot at the time when they were sleeping.
They were all scared and asked to change to another room. Finally her friend decided to change to a different hotel. So they moved to a five star hotel on the next day. Besides that, she said that she had a good time on this trip. I was scared because I will have a business trip to Thailand in July. I hope I can have a safe and happy journey.
鬼故事
昨天我的同事告訴我一個發生在她身上的鬼故事。她5月去了泰國旅行。她說她半夜的時候聽到朋友的手機自己在放音樂,我同事被吵醒,可是當時沒想太多就關掉了。隔天她身體開始很不舒服。回到旅館候,她的朋友躺在床上滑手機,發現裡面有很多黑色的照片和影片,她好奇打開其中一個影片,聽見了有人說話的聲音,而且拍攝時間是她們睡覺的時間。她們嚇到了要求換房間,然後她們隔天換了旅館,去了一家五星級的飯店。除了這個事件,她說在泰國玩得很開心。
我聽到這個故事候被嚇到了,因為我七月要去泰國出差,我希望我能有個平安快樂的旅程呀。