Enjoy Myself

•  
  • 328
  • 3
  • 2
Enjoy Myself
I often think about strange things to enjoy myself. Sometimes, I found joy in my job which is not interesting all the time. For example, yesterday I was busy for an urgent case. Since I could not recognize some scrawled signatures, so I asked my friend “is this ○○○’s signature?” She baffled and replied “Who is ○○○.” The truth was I didn’t recognize any word correct.
After preparing the document, a colleague told me not only one department but also a few departments were preparing documents for the same thing I had already done. It was very unusual. Why did they complete to do it? Did they think they were participating a puzzle game? Since it was a serious job, I could not help but snickered when I imagined that situation.
In the afternoon, I came to find the accounting staff, and saw that she was typing a calculator so fast. I admired her skill very much and blurted out “a flash hand!”. I was pleased by my proper metaphor.
自得其樂
我常常會想一些奇怪的事情來自得其樂。有時候也會在不那麼有趣的工作中找樂趣。比如昨天早上在處理急件時,因為無法辨識潦草的簽名,趕緊問朋友「這個人是○○○嗎?」,朋友莫名其妙回說「○○○是哪位?」原來是每一個字都認錯了,好笨!
準備好資料後,同事說別的單位也針對同樣的問題準備資料,而且不只一個單位,有好幾個單位都如此,因為和往常很不相同,覺得很稀奇。莫非大家以為在參加搶答嗎?明明是很嚴肅的工作,一想到這個畫面,就忍不住暗自偷笑。
下午,去找會計人員時,看到她飛快地打著計算機,因為太佩服了,忍不住脫口而出「閃電快手!」。然後自覺比喻得很恰當而沾沾自喜。