A Presentation of “Taiwan meets South and West Asia“

•  
  • 52
  • 2
  • 1
This year, the ministry of culture funded artists and artistic groups going to India, Nepal, Turkey, Israel and Russia to do cultural exchanges. Today I went to their presentation. There diverse forms of the cultural exchanges such as visual arts, dance. Drums, film and diabolo. They were all amazing. I thought It was meaningful event which not only helped people to understand other countries’ cultures more and but also let the world know the charming of Taiwanese culture. I had been interested in West Asian and Russian culture, today I also moved by the passion of these people too.
By the way, I was met a Russian who spoke Mandarin fluently. Therefore, I tried saying hello in simple Russian to him, and he did not respond to me in Russian but continued to say “I think Russian is difficult. My boss often corrected my Russian.”
I felt sorry to my college Russian teacher. I should find time to review my Russian.
南亞和西亞文化交流的成果發表會
今年文化部補助了藝術家和藝術團體赴印度、尼泊爾、土耳其、以色列、俄國等地從事文化交流。今天參加了他們的成果發表會。交流的方式很多元,有視覺藝術、舞蹈、電影、鼓、扯鈴等,不管是哪一種都非常精彩。
而且我本來對於西亞和俄國就深感興趣。不但能夠更進一步認識他國文化,同時也想讓世界感受到台灣文化的魅力。這是為了讓台灣更認識他國文化,並且也能讓世界感受台灣的文化魅力,所以本次計畫是以人與人之間的交流為中心,更加理解彼此的藝術文化,深具意義。我本來對西亞和俄國就深感興趣,同時也為這些藝術家的熱情所感動。
對了,今天剛好碰到一位中文很好的俄國人,所以我試講簡單打招呼的俄文,結果他完全沒反應,繼續用中文說「我覺得俄文很難,我的長官也常常改我的文章」。
實在深感對不起大學時代的俄文老師,真應該哪天把俄文拿出來複習一下呀。
https://times.hinet.net/news/21007341