A Business Trip

•  
  • 282
  • 1
  • 1
A Business Trip
Yesterday I went to National Taichung Theater and National and National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts with foreigner guests. At night, I accompanied with a gest from Thailand to National Chengchi University. I chatted with him on the road. He is so funny and friendly. When he was young, he had been a backpacker for five years. he encouraged me to travel more. It can bring you different experiences to life. Also he always travels without making specific plans. I asked him if he is afraid of getting lost. He replied with a philosophical answer. If you get lost because you have a specific destination, but if you don’t have any specific destination, you won’t get lost. He is the kind of person differs from me. I easily get insecure and anxious without a plan. So I admire his open mind and life value. I believe that he is a wise man. He made a talk about Bru people in Thailand at night. It was interesting. I had a rewarding day.
出差
昨天陪了國外來的貴賓去了台中歌劇院和國家美術館。晚上我和一位泰國的藝術家一起去政治大學。在路上我跟他聊起天。他是很有趣的人也親切的人。他年輕的時候曾經當了五年的背包客。他鼓勵我多去旅遊,這樣對人生帶來很不同的體驗。還說他的旅遊喜歡不要做事前的規劃。我問他不怕迷路嗎?他說迷路是因為你有既定的目的,只要沒有既定目的,就不會迷路。
他是個和我很不一樣的人,我只要沒有計畫就覺得沒安全感。所以我很佩服他這種開放心胸的人生觀。覺得他身上充滿智慧。
晚上的演講,他講了雲喬族的信仰。很有意思。今天過了收穫豐富的一天。