Taiwan's North Coast Tour

•  
  • 356
  • 1
  • 1
Taiwan's North Coast Tour
Today we toured Taiwan’s North Cost. We went to the Dharma Drum Mountain which is one of the important schools of Buddhism. The landscape had modern and beautiful designs. Since the place was so big, we could visit all the places. For me, the most intriguing part is the history of Dharma Drum Mountain which mainly inherits the Zen from China. Because I know nothing about the modern history about Buddhism in China and Taiwan, I was interested. For those people who are interested in religious culture, and especially the variation of religions, I’m sure that they would like this place. Then we ate seafood as lunch. But the prices was expensive. We all thought the dishes were worth the price. After finishing our lunch, we went to a café called “Daydream”. The café was an abolished elementary school. The small tables and chairs were preserved and painted colorful. I really loved the cute chairs and tables. Finally, we went home along Yangmingshan. Thus we saw not only the beautiful scenes of the sea but also the mountains.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_Drum_Mountain
北海岸觀光
今天去北海岸觀光,先去了法鼓山。那是台灣佛教重要的派別之一。裡面的景觀設計得很現代,也很漂亮。因為園區很大,我們沒有逛完。我感到最有興趣的部分就是這個派別的歷史,主要是繼承了中國的禪宗。因為以前對佛教近代史完全不了解,所以覺得很有趣。如果對宗教文化或是宗教的演變感到有興趣的人,肯定會喜歡這個地方。
中午我們去吃了海鮮,覺得有點貴,不大划算的感覺。下午去了一家叫白日夢的咖啡廳喝咖啡,這間咖啡廳就在廢棄的小學校,還保留了小學生的桌椅,擦上五顏六色的油漆,特別可愛。
最後,我們沿著陽明山回家,所以今天看了海的景色也看到了山的景致。