First Tries(1)

•  
  • 355
  • 1
  • 1
First Tries(1)
Today I took part in an event hosted by my cousin. She hoped to host this activity to help others. I taught very simple Japanese in it. My Japanese is so poor, so it was a bit shy to do this. But it was a good chance for me to practice my public speaking skills. It was my first time I taught Japanese. I learned from it. After the Japanese lesson, the main activity was handicraft lesson. We learned how to made a hat-shape card by ourselves. We used Cachapon toys to decorate the healing cards. I brough two shibainu toys, and my cousin gave me a crogi toy, so there were three doggies on my cards. This was the first time I made a dimensional card. I had a lot of fun. After the doing the handicraft. My cousin took a cake infornt of me to celebrate my birthday. Actually my birthday had passed a few weeks ago. Therefore I was surprised. This was also my first time that so many people celebrated birthday for me. I felt moved and thankful.
第一次的嘗試(1)
今天下午參加了堂姊辦的活動。堂姊希望透過這個活動來幫助大家。我教了其他人簡單的日文。我的日文明明就很差,還教日文實在很害羞,但是這是練習我在公眾面前表達能力的訓練。這是第一次教日文,也是很好學習的機會。然後這次活動的重點是手工藝。我們一起做了帽子型的卡片。透過扭蛋的玩具重新利用做成療癒系的卡片。我的玩具是柴犬,堂姊又給了我一隻柯基犬的玩具,所以我的卡片有三隻狗狗。這是第一次做立體卡片,覺得很有趣。手工藝結束之後,堂姊突然端出蛋糕,為我慶祝生日,我的生日早就過了,所以嚇了一跳,這也是第一次許多人幫我慶生,我覺得非常感動。