Reflection of a Trip to Kyoto(2)

•  
  • 294
  • 2
  • 1
Reflection of a Trip to Kyoto(2)
This was my first time to see Gagaku ,ancient imperial court music and dances, literally meaning "elegant music," in Japanese ceremony. I was fascinated with the ancient music and dance. This was first time I tried Kaiseki, a traditional multi-course Japanese food, in Japan. It was my first time to collect shuin, a seal stamp given to worshippers and visitors to Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples. I couldn’t help to appreciate the beauty of the stamps and calligraphy. It was also my first time to experience Japanese tea ceremony, and felt their respect and love to tea. Moreover, we imitated Japanese manga “Thermae Romae”, and went to Sentō,a type of bath house. We drank a bottle of cold milk after having a bath. We finally became dizzy after having hot bath in consecutive three days. Furthermore, we used Japanese ingredients to cook and tried to make Japanese rolled omelets. I used my poor English and Japanese to chat with other tourists, staffs, and strangers. I could feel their passion and joys.
京都旅行感想(2)
我第一次在日本的祭典中欣賞了雅樂舞,深深為這古老的音樂和舞蹈著迷。第一次吃日本的懷石料理。也第一次收集了御朱印,忍不住想多看美麗的書法和篆刻幾眼。這也是我第一次在日本體驗茶道儀式,感受日本茶道對於茶的敬重與喜愛之心。還學著漫畫《羅馬浴場》泡完錢湯後喝下涼爽的牛奶,最後連泡三天前湯,泡到頭也暈了。我們還第一次在日本使用日本的食材做飯,嘗試做了雞蛋捲。又破日文和英文和有緣的旅客、店員和路人聊天,感受到他人的熱情與喜悅。
待續