My memory of Badminton

•  
  • 349
  • 3
  • 3
My memory of Badminton
Yesterday, I played badminton with my colleagues. I remember that when I was young, I often played badminton with my father. He was a member of badminton club in his office. So he brought my brother and I to the court of workplace, and taught us how to play badminton. Since I preferred sedentary activities, like reading books or playing computer games. At that time, I felt that I was unwillingly forced to practice badminton. When I grew up to the age when academic pressure was increasing, I have not play badminton for a long time. Many years after, until yesterday, my colleagues invited me to play badminton after work. Finally, I had the chance to play it again. Surprisingly, I found that my body still remembered how to react, how to swing the racquet. On the other hand, because of lacking exercise, my muscles were so weak. Sometimes, I could not run fast enough to catch the ball. Even so, I thought I was nimble at that extent. All that must contribute to my parents that gave me the opportunity to experience a charming exercise. It also reminded me the memories of playing badminton with my father. The childhood's memory became so yearning. I heartily want to play badminton with my father once again. Unfortunately, my father is old now, and not suitable to do intense exercise anymore. Suddenly, a kind of sadness came to my mind. Why was I reluctantly play badminton at that time? I wished I could presented better attitude at that time.
But I comforted myself and I should not dwell in the past anymore. Though my father might not play badminton with me, my father can do exercise with me. Now, it is my turn to company with him. And this time I hope to give him a happy memory.