A Concert

•  
  • 401
  • 1
  • 1
A Concert
My colleague gave me two concert tickets. So my college friend and I went to Rene Liu’s concert. Since we had few chances to go to star concert, both of us were interested. My impression for Rene Liu was a skilled actress who has received awards for best actress many times. In fact, she is a famous singer too. This concert was special that she dressed as a male and sang male songs. In the ending part, she dressed female clothes back and sang her popular songs. We really had a good time. After going home, I was happily shared about it with my father and uncle who visited our home now. I asked them to introduce songs they liked to me. Then, a cross generation music exchange started.
They introduced me old songs in their generation. And I introduced British Rock, rap, aboriginal and animation songs. Because of the fast rhythm, they couldn’t accept rap, but surprisingly they could accept the theme song of Slam Dunk (an Anime). My uncle thought that it was a song which can encourage people, and mixing the passion of sports and love. It was a funny exchange.
音樂會
同事送我免費的音樂會票,所以我昨天和大學朋友一起去聽劉若英的演唱會。
因為很少有機會聽明星演唱會,我們很感興趣。我對劉若英的印象停留在她是演技派演員,得了好幾次影后,但實際上她也是有名的歌手。這次的演唱會她女扮男裝唱了男人的歌曲,最後喚回女裝,唱了自己的成名曲。是場很特別的演唱會,我們都很開心。回家後我和父親和在家中作客的叔叔分享了昨晚音樂會的事,一時興起請他們介紹我喜歡的音樂。然後就展開了跨世代的音樂交流,他們和我推薦的老歌,我給他們推薦了英國的搖滾、搖滾、原住民的歌曲和動畫歌曲。因為饒舌的節奏太快,他們沒辦法接受,但是意外地能接受灌籃高手主題曲「好想大叫我愛你」。叔叔的感想是這首歌有激勵人心的力量,結合了運動和愛情的熱情。
真的好有趣呀!