Last weekend, to host this year’s Taiwan Festival” Sing Along with ...

•  
  • 39
  • 0
  • 0
Last weekend, to host this year’s Taiwan Festival” Sing Along with Taiwan Tone,” I had a business trip to Macau. During these three days, we held seven cultural activities including“Sing Along with Taiwan Tone” Concert,“My Tongue in My Songs” Culture Talk on the Languages of Music, Exhibition of Multi-lingual Music & Record from Taiwan, “Forever Love (2012)” Film Screening, “Sounds of the Sea, Sounds of the Mountain, Sounds of the City” Multi-lingual Reading in Macau, Historic Architecture Tours.
When we disembarked, it rained heavily. The stage equipment could not be set because of this torrential rain. Stage crew hided under the stage tent which was put up last day urgently.
Fortunately, the pouring rain finally stopped before the ceremony opening. After the big rain, there are no starlight on the night sky, but breeze was cool.
“Sing Along with Taiwan Tone” concert features three Golden Melody Award winners: Huang Shan Liang for Best Male Taiwanese Singer; Sirong Lo, for Best Hakka Singer and Best Hakka Album, and, Paiwan singer Seredau, the winner of Best Aboriginal Singer. The glamorous charm of the diverse languages and music style will be fully showcased in it.
I was moved and almost busted into tears by listening to the beautiful songs they brought to us.
To be continued
上週末,為了舉辦「唱。遊台灣」活動而去澳門出差。三天的時間舉行了「唱。遊台灣」音樂會、「來自台灣的音樂語言」唱片展、「我講我的歌」音樂語言文化講座、《阿嬤的夢中情人》電影放映會、「海的聲音,山的聲音,城市的聲音:多語言朗讀在澳門」及建築歷史導覽等七個文化活動。
剛到澳門時,天氣非常不好,雨下得很大,舞台設備無法裝台,只能在前一天緊急搭設的舞台帳棚下躲雨。好在演出前不久,天氣放晴了。大雨過後的夜晚雖然沒有星星,卻很涼爽。
「唱。遊台灣」音樂會邀請了台語、客語、原住民語3位金曲歌手演唱。能在現場聽到美麗的歌曲,感動得眼眶泛淚。

待續