Story of the Daughter of the Sun

•  
  • 268
  • 1
  • 1
Story of the Daughter of the Sun
Yesterday, I went to National Concert Hall to listen to an aboriginal music concert called “Story of the Daughter of the Sun.” Most the music of aboriginal people in Taiwan are not for performance but closely related to their life and society. “Story of the Daughter of the Sun” is based on the female head of Puljetji Tribe, employing songs including the themes such as birth, growth, love, and marriage. It carefully represents the relation between music and the tribal culture. Thus, audiences are invited to know not only the treasured music arts, but Payuan people’s culture. Moreover, it enrich our vision on aboriginal people in Taiwan. Besides the nice music, what most impressed me is their traditional clothes. The exquisite embroidery and accessories are so beautiful that I couldn’t move my eyes. In my view, aboriginal music has a kind of glamor which can touch the soul. I share some songs as follows.

太陽的女兒
昨天和哥哥一起去國家音樂廳觀賞《太陽的女兒》。原住民的傳統音樂大多非以供單純賞玩的表演為目的,而是生活社會文化息息相關。《太陽的女兒》透過娓娓道出屏東佳興部落女頭目孫江萬花的生命故事,牽引出排灣族的出生、成長、戀愛、結婚的歌謠,小心地將再現音樂與排灣族社會的關係,邀請觀眾認識的,不僅僅是寶貴音樂藝術,更是該排灣族獨特的生活文化,乃至豐富了對台灣原住民族的多元視野。除了美麗的音樂,印象最深的便是他們的傳統服裝,那精緻瑰麗的刺繡與飾品,美得讓人不捨移目。我覺得原住民的音樂,有種觸動靈魂的魔力,如果大家有興趣的話,請聽看看台灣原住民的音樂吧!