Traditional Central Asia Music Concert

•  
  • 255
  • 2
  • 2
Traditional Central Asia Music Concert
My boss gave me two tickets of traditional Central Asia Music Concert in this weekend. Bands from Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan were invited to perform. I guess that people who had read ancient Chinese history or martial arts fictions would be very curious about the culture of Central Asia or said Western Region(西域). This was my first time to listen to their traditional music and I saw many instruments which I had never seen before.
If we say Taiwanese traditional music include the Han culture from China and aboriginal music which was born from mountains and ocean. Then the sounds from the grassland and disserts in Central Asia are another feelings. You can feel their free and easy way of expression. Today I will watch another performance about their dance and music. I am really looking forward to it.
Traditional Central Asia Music Concert