Buying Clothes

•  
  • 177
  • 5
  • 2
Buying Clothes
Today I went to Tamsui to buy clothes. I selected clothes fastly. When I tried the third cloth, thinking whether should I buy it or not. One of the clerk came to me and said in an aggressive attitude ”I think what you tried before are good. Why don’t you like them?” And she said, ”I think you just selected randomly. You can directly tell me what you want, and I will suggest to you.” I said, “Sorry for let you folding clothes, I want to select myself”. As I tried the fourth dress, she came to me straightly, and said “then do you like this one?” I felt awkward, and did know what I should do. I felt a bit nervously and replied in a funny way “I am not used to being taken too much care by a clerk because I am a low-profiled person. It makes me feel pressured.” She said,” you do not need to feel that.” I felt that my mood was spoiled, and wanted to go home. But it was a shame since I went a long way to come to this shop. When I tried another cloth, I heard the other clerk tell her that it was better not pushing our quest too much. After that, the other clerk came to serve me. Her voice was calm and gentle. I found that she would let guests selecting what they want while giving praises and suggestions duly. Then guest could feel comfortable and buy more unconsciously. I think that she is a good clerk who can interact with her guests properly. That is also what I should learn too.

買衣服
今天去淡水買衣服,因為我看東西速度很快,當我試穿第三件衣服,還在考慮要不要買時,有位店員態度很強勢的對我說,「你到底喜歡什麼?我覺得剛剛你穿得那幾件都很好,為什麼不要?」,她說「我覺得你挑東西很隨便,乾脆直接告訴我你想要甚麼,我說「不好意思造成您收拾的麻煩,我自己再看看好了」,我再推薦給你」,我才剛換了第四件衣服時,她馬上問「那妳喜歡現在這件嗎?」我覺得很尷尬,感到有點無措。我有點緊張地跟她開玩笑說「我不習慣店員太關心我,我比較低調,這樣壓力很大」。她說妳不用覺得如此。我覺得有點沮喪,不大想買了,可是大老遠跑來又覺得可惜。這時聽見另一個店員提醒她說不要這樣給客人壓力。之後就是另一個店員給我介紹。她的語調冷靜溫和,而且我發現她一邊讓客人自己挑,一邊適時稱讚和給予建議。這樣客人會感到比較自在,不知不覺聽了她的建議多買幾件。我想她是能夠掌握和客人互動的好店員,這也是我該學習的。