A Lecture About The Assassin

•  
  • 359
  • 2
  • 2
A Lecture About The Assassin
Yesterday, my friend invited me to join a lecture about The Assassin (film). Because the lecturer is a mental counselor, this lecture is not talking about movie itself, but mental issues through this movie. I watched this movie last year. Last year, this also film played in the U.S. and France last year. If you had seen this film, you might know that it is not understood very easily. The tempo of the whole story is quite slow. There only are about 100 lines in the whole movie. That is, you cannot only appreciate the movie through lines, but observing expressions and actions of the characters, scenes and so forth. The lecturer analyzed in psychological perspective, and pointed out that this movie talks about “pursuing one’s own way”. The movie is like a mirror reflecting ours inward world.
What do we really want? How do we deal with the conflict between what we want and others’ expectations?
In fact, my reflection of viewing the film at that time is different from the analyst of the speaker. I thought it is about spirit of chivalrous attitude and justice. However, I agreed the speaker’s opinion. To be a person who can persist in pursuing his or her own road must be a very strong person.
電影聶隱娘的講座
昨天朋友邀請我去參加電影聶隱娘的講座,講師是心理諮詢師,所以這個講座不是在講電影本身,是透過電影來討論一些心理的議題。我去年看過這部電影,去年也在美國和法國上映過,如果有看過電影的人就會知道這並不是部很好的電影。整個故事的節奏很慢,全戲的台詞大約一百多句。因此欣賞這部戲,不能只透過人互的對話,還要仔細觀察人物的神情動作和場景。
而講師以心理的角度來分析這部電影,他覺得這部電影在講「追求自我之路」,而這部電影也有點像鏡子一樣,讓我們去省察自己的內心。我們真正想要的是甚麼?我們怎麼處理他人的期待和自己內心所想要的矛盾?
老實說,我當時看完電影的感想和這個講師的解說不大一樣,我以為這是部講俠義精神的電影。不過,我覺得講師的分析也很有道理。
要走自己的路真的要變成非常強大的人呢!