A Quarrel

•  
  • 75
  • 7
  • 1
A Quarrel
Today, I quarreled with my brother. The reason was a bit boring. My mother and brother likes to interrupt me when I chat with them. It is fine to interrupt one or two times, but I feel annoyed when they interrupt over three times and keep doing it. When the situation happens, I often unhappily say “that’s annoying and I can’t continue” or “I am not going to talk.” Then, they blame me that I am too sensitive and ask me continue to say. It makes me displeased. First, their interruptions are easy to make me forget what I want to say in the beginning, or spoiled the atmosphere. But if I don’t keep talking, it seems that I lose my temper for no reason.
Furthermore, they don’t feel any sorry for interrupting others, even though it hurts someone’s feeling. They think what I talk is tedious, I am the person who should be self-criticized my speaking skills. My brother even says that I have superiority unconsciously that everyone should listen to me carefully. It is complete misunderstanding, but useless to explain.
I know I am a high sensitive and not so easygoing person. I also know I am not articulated. I feel frustrated.
吵架
今天我和哥哥吵了架,理由有點無聊。因為我母親和哥哥喜歡在我跟他們聊甜時打斷我說話,一兩次不要緊,可是我感到很煩,當他們一直打斷超過三次,這種情況發生時,我會不開心地說「這樣讓我覺得很被干擾,我會沒辦法講下去」或說「那我還是不要說好了」。然後他們會責備我說我太過敏感,叫我再繼續說下去。這讓我更不開心,因為被打斷會讓我忘記要講什麼,而且原本講話的氣氛都被破壞掉了,但如果我不繼續說,又顯得我在鬧脾氣。
還有,就是他們並不覺得這有什麼好抱歉的,甚至覺得我才是該檢討,因為我講話太長太無聊了,我哥哥甚至說我潛意識有優越感,因為我覺得每個人都該認真聽我說話。這完全是誤會,但是解釋也沒有用。
我知道我是個高度敏感而且並不是那麼隨和的人,也知道我並不善於言詞表達。
覺得很是挫折。