Yayue雅楽(ががく)

•  
  • 404
  • 2
  • 1
Yayue雅楽(ががく)
In the trip to Japan, I heard a little bit Yayue, which was originally a form of Chinese classical music that was performed at imperial courts and spread other Asian countries such as Japan and Korea. Basically Yayue of court has lost in China. Japan and Korea still preserve Yayue, but have evolved into local music which differs from the original one. I had listened to Chinese Yayue for few times in the rites of Confucius’ Birthday in Taiwan. This kind of music sounds solemn and elegant because it has functions of cultivation and morality. Accordingly, the tempo of the Yayue is slow and does not make you excited or emotionally stirred. When you listen to Yayue, you will feel peaceful and harmonized. Though I do not listen to Yauye very often, I love this kind of music very much. So I felt glad when I personally listened Japanese Yauye in Japan. I am really interested in it and want to listen to the concerning music more.
Chinese Court Music

Japanese Court Music

Yayue
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yayue
雅樂
我在這次日本旅行中,聽到一點雅樂,雅樂是源自於中國的宮廷古典音樂,而後傳播至亞洲其他國家如日本、韓國等。基本上宮廷雅樂已經在中國消失了,日本和韓國卻還保存著雅樂,但演化成當地的音樂,已經和最初的雅樂不大一樣了。我曾經在臺灣孔廟的祭典聽過幾次雅樂。這種音樂聽起來很莊重典雅,因為它有教化的功能。所以雅樂的節奏很慢,不會讓你感到興奮或情緒激動。當你聽雅樂的時候,會覺得平靜和諧。雖然我不常聽雅樂,但我真心喜愛這種音樂。所以我在日本聽到時,覺得非常開心,想要聽更多相關的音樂。