My First Japanese Translation Seminar

•  
  • 193
  • 0
  • 0
My First Japanese Translation Seminar
My colleague who participated the Japanese interview took me to participate a Japanese Translation Seminar. The first trial was free. Today’s topic is Mozart. We read an article about Mozart and tried to translate. The teacher did not only teach translation but also knowledge relevant to classical music. When I was young, I had been keen in classical music and bought many albums. I loved Mozart’s music too, especially his symphonies and opera. Through this seminar, I could listen to Mozart music which I hadn’t listened to it once again. It made me nostalgic and moved.
I don’t know why I have been sentimental and being touched easily these days. I feel so thankful that I can have chances to expose myself to these beautiful things.
Back to talking the Japanese translation seminar, my Japanese ability was still not so good. When we were doing the listening practices, I almost didn’t understand at all.
However, since the seminar is interesting, I still wanted to continue to join it.
第一次日文翻譯的讀書會
一起接受日文面試的同事帶我去日文的讀書會,第一次視聽課程可以免費。這次的主題是莫札特,大家一起讀莫札特相關的文章然後試著翻譯,老師不只教翻譯,也教音樂的知識。我小時候曾經有段時間很熱衷於西洋古典音樂,也很收集了好多CD,也非常喜歡莫札特的音樂,特別是交響樂和歌劇,藉著讀書會的契機,聽到了久違的莫札特音樂感到很懷念,相當感動。
最近不知道為什麼感情特別豐富,很容易感動,覺得能接近美好的藝術真是太感謝了。
回到日文課的話題,我的日文程度實在不行,聽力的練幾乎都聽不懂,僅管如此,還是覺得這讀書會很好玩,想繼續參加。