Honorific speech in Japanese

•  
  • 340
  • 1
  • 1
Honorific speech in Japanese
Recently, I bought two books about honorific speech in Japanese. One was a textbook, and another one was a comic book which teaches you honorific speech in Japanese with one of my favorite anime character – Doraemon. I wanted to read these books carefully. I still can’t understand how to use honorific speech in Japanese. It reminded me that few days ago, I chatted with Kasayan. She taught me that Japanese people learn it from elementary school. It is impressive for me that they learn this difficult expression. In Mandarin, there is honorific speech too. But we do not use it so much in daily life except some specific situation such as formal letters. I feel that the chance to use honorific speech in Mandarin is decreasing. If you say it, sometimes people may feel you are very strange. I think that it can be one of great example to present how a language is an epitome of one culture. There are many interesting cases. I will talk about it later.
敬語
最近買了兩本敬語的書,一本是教科書,另一本是用多啦A夢的漫畫來交敬語。
我想要好好讀這兩本書。我還是搞不懂敬語,完全不會用。我想起來前幾天和Kasayan聊敬語。聽說日本人小學生就在學敬語,真是了不起呀!其中文也有敬語的,但是越來越不使用了,除非在特定的場合,比如說正式的書信會使用。但我有感覺使用的機會慢慢變少。如果用了中文的敬語,有時候人家反而覺得很奇怪呢。我想這也算是語言是文化縮影的一個例子吧。還有很多好玩的例子,以候再來聊聊。