Important note to 元カノ please translate

•  
  • 352
  • 1
  • 1
  • Japanese 
Naomi,

When I think about you I think of someone who is special, caring, and honest. And when I think about you I also think of a cute little animal, maybe a chipmunk.

My favorite part of seeing you was when you would walk around the corner from your house to my car and I would engulf your entire little head into my body.

There are some things I want to say to you, because in order to be close friends with you I need to be honest with you.

I remember after a while in our relationship feeling like you really cared about me. And I know that during our relationship we had real moments.

There were things that made things more complicated, and I know I didn't handle things in the right way. Sometimes the truth is hard to say, and I didn't want to say it, so I told you it was because you were leaving that I wanted to break up but I think it was that and because of heidi. I knew you were leaving and that is one of the things that made it more complicated. I was confused about a lot of things. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.

I remember feeling really bad when I saw you dancing with that guy and then leaving me, but I know I caused it.

I have grown since then and I can handle situations like that better.

Anyways, 

I found a new place to live right by the beach. If you ever come to SF and I don't have a girlfriend you are always welcome to my house. 
Img_hn_pc_bn300-3484a621094d33784ab18d6efd7f193a