About "Code Connection" book

•  
  • 184
  • 0
  • 0
Jun 18, 2016 16:01 book
This book is about ZMQ. ØMQ is a high-performance asynchronous messaging library, aimed at use in distributed or concurrent applications. Author of this book, Pieter Hintjens, is a creator of ZMQ.
This book teach how to use this scalable, lightweight, and highly flexible networking tool for exchanging messages among clusters, the cloud, and other multi-system environments. It describes specific ØMQ programming techniques, which can be used for create your own messaging architectures. It covers everything from fundamental message patterns to working with multiple sockets.
The book is divided into five chapters. First part covers basic principles of ZMQ working. It covers the basics: what is ZMQ and why we needed it, where I can get it and what's new in the last version. Second chapter of the book explores in some depth the heart of messaging: the sockets. Also it's describes the simplest ZMQ templates and their use cases.
Third fourth ant fifth considers more complex techniques: advanced templates and ways for their combination.
This book is written for professional programmers who want to learn how to make the massively distributed software.