If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose?

•  
  • 1960
  • 0
  • 1
Jun 19, 2011 19:19 TOEFL Essay
If I could study a subject that I have never had the opportunity to study, I would choose a cooking. I work for an American IT company as a sales representative and I have learned the computer programming, economic, management and strategy while I was in a college.

All of these skills are necessary for my work but I have always been interested in cooking because I worked at a restaurant when I was a student of university. Cooking is very fun for me because I like to eat and I like to see the smile of my friends. If I learned a cooking, I would feel happy because if I cooked delicious dinner, my friends gave me nice smiles. Delight of my friends is my pleasure.

Besides that, cooking will help to attract women. In Japan, most of people treat women as a housekeeper. Once Japanese women get married, they tend to be a housekeeper for their husband. They will make dinner, clean up the dishes, clean up their rooms, and washing their clothes. Husband won’t help anything. This culture is not good to keep a good relationship between a husband and wife. A wife will accumulate a lot of stress and finally they divorce.

If a husband cook delicious dinner, his wife will appreciate his effort and it will improve their relationship. A Husband doesn’t have to make dinner every day. Making dinner once a week will attract women. If you have a professional cooking skill, your girlfriend or wife will be proud it and think themselves as a special because most of men don’t like to cook.