Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business?

•  
  • 2249
  • 0
  • 0
Jun 1, 2011 21:43 toefl essay
I prefer to have my business. If you can earn a lot of money, be promoted to a higher position in your company, but there are not something new, your life will be boring. Starting your own business must be fun. Of course, there are some risks but you can decide all things by yourselves.

You can’t make million dollars if you work for an employer but if you make your company and it is succeed, you will be a billionaire. There is not only money but also fun to make your company. You can gather talented people and brush your business idea up with them. This unique experience makes your life fun.

Working for an employer makes your life stable. Your employer gives you work to do, money, deadlines for it, but it’s not imaginative. Routine work does not attract me because I don’t want to work only for money. People will be satisfied with their work when they feel their growth.

You’ll have rare experiences even if your company is not success. Many companies want to invite you to executive positions because your experience is very rare. If you work for an employer at the traditional company, it takes 20years to be an executive but only 5years experiences take you higher position of big companies.
It seems that there are many risks to have your own business but there are certain benefits.
Big_en2-f94e3223819fd32ef746d2bb993ffe3d