Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? telephones and email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

•  
  • 251
  • 5
  • 1
There is no shortage of whether telephones and email have made communication between people less personal.I disagree with that telephones and email have made communication between people less personal.Telephones and email make a good relationship in modern society.I feel this way for several reasons, which I explore the following essay.
To begin with, at that time, we just could communicate to meet each other or send a letter.We needed to use time and cost. These days, electric devices have become more convenient and more efficient day by day. With the advance of the internet, we can communicate a lot of people worldwide whatever we want. Therefore, we can't do without one in our lives worldwide.For example, when I was a high school student, I was belonging to a football club. I was very busy studying some subjects and practicing the club activity. Even though I had a girlfriend, we couldn't meet much time that we expected. Although We just met once a week, We got along with each other because we always communicated to use telephones and e-mail.
Secondly, there are a lot of opportunities to meet a lot of people.For instance, when I was a university student, I lived in Ireland. I checked a website in order to meet Irish people in Ireland using telephone and e-mail. before I went to Ireland, I was able to contact with Irish people. If I can't utilize telephones and e-mail, As I was able to contact them, it was easy to visit Ireland. I didn't use cost and time in order to communicate them. Thus, we can not only communicate overseas people but also save time and cost.
In conclusion, I strongly disagree with that Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal.