In some countries,teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this a good idea ? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

•  
  • 129
  • 1
  • 1
There is no shortage whether teenagers have jobs or not while they are still students. In my opinion, I think that it is more advantageous to focus on studying all the subjects at school in the long run. I feel this the way for reasons, which I will explore the following essay.
To begin with, There are a lot of opportunities to do in the future. These days, there is a variety of social problems in our society including the population shrinking, an aging society and poverty.As the recession set it, many companies start laying off workers as well as they don't need to get employees.However, the company wants to get work-ready workers in order to not go to bankrupt. Society requires having high education and professional abilities. For example, Compared to an employment rate between people who graduate from high school and people who graduate from a university, the latter has surpassed to the former regarding with the employment rate, status, and salary.Teenagers need to learn a lot of knowledge and perspective from lecture instead of having a job.
Secondly, there is a great system to help students. For example, we have a scholarship.In fact, the reason why teenagers have a job is that they need to make money for a tuition fee and living cost. However, they can focus on studying subject all the student who has a job. For example, my friend had a job while he was a student. He didn't get it from the government. It's very tough to take lectures while he was working for a restaurant as a server. He sometimes skipped school because he was very tired to work at the restaurant.He couldn't pass the exams Even though He tried to study the exams.
In conclusion, I strongly believe that teenagers don't need to have jobs while they are still students. Even if I can make money, time never come back. If we got a job, It would be hard to study again. Studying for teenager pay off in the future somewhere.