My name is Vuong and I’m a Vietnamese.

•  
  • 120
  • 0
  • 1
My name is Vuong and I’m a Vietnamese. I am twenty-four years old. I live Ha Noi city in the North of Vietnam.
I have a big family with four people. I have a sisters. My sister are a lecturer. My father is a businessman. He has worked for 10 years in the field and he is my biggest role model in life. My mother is a teacher at a secondary school. I love my family so much.
I’m a generous and easy-going person but when it comes to work I’m a competitive perfectionist. I’m also an optimistic and outgoing person so I have many friends and other social relationships. I enjoy reading, writing and doing math. I especially like learning about the history of Vietnam and other countries in the world. Beside I like football and traveling. I'm a keen learner, enthusiast and respondsible.
In future, I want to become a businessman. I’d like to try business. I also want to speak English fluently so I can work with people from different countries.
Sam Sung Việt Nam with 100% capital of Korea, specializes in manufacturing mobile in the export market. Your company has an enviroment in modern and professional. Working for Samsung Việt Nam , I have opportunity to learn and improve my level.