July 11th: Our activity has been cancelled

•  
  • 34
  • 2
  • 2
Thank god. Our Party Day activity has been cancelled. At half past six in the morning, my alarm went off. I was very unwilling to get up so early. In the hope of the activity can be cancelled, I took my cellphone and opened Wechat to see if there was a message about the cancellation of the activity. And I found there wasn't. I oppened the curtain, where is the rain? So, I had to get up hurriedly and wash as usual. After doing everything, I went downstairs and got ready to go, a message came in, it said: "Because of the rain warning our activity is cancelled". I was so happy and I thought that if I could have gotten the message early, I could have slept for a while. I went to the canteen to have breakfast, and then went to our company. It was so early, so I had time to study English, I checked my diary entry of yesterday, and found it had been revised by some kind man. I learned so much from him. I found that getting up early is so great, that I have decided to get up early tomorrow morning.
谢天谢地,我们的党日活动取消了。今天早上六点半时,我的闹钟响了。我非常不情愿这么早起,抱着活动被取消的希望,我拿起手机打开微信,想要看看有没有关于活动取消的通知,然而,并没有。我打开窗帘,说好的雨呢?我只能赶紧起床,老老实实地洗漱。做好一切准备,我走下楼梯准备走,一条信息发来了,信息显示:因为暴雨预警,我们的活动取消了。我太高兴了,我当时想如果信息早点发来我还能再睡会。我去餐厅吃了早饭,就去单位了。来的太早了,还有一些时间学英语,我检查了昨天写的日记,已经有好心人帮我修改了,我从他修改的内容中学到了很多东西。我发现早起真好,所以我决定明天早上也要早起。