Thanks to Lang-8 Users, Some Companies Try Giving Me Chances to Be a Translator 翻訳家になる道が開けそう

•  
  • 815
  • 4
  • 1
Nov 29, 2012 11:39 翻訳者 translator English Japanese 日本語 英語
In these days I have written about my new jobs to translate various kind of documents for some companies. Come to think of it, I know I have to feel deeply blessed to have known Lang-8 nearly 3 years ago.

Here, I would like to express my big thankfulness to all the Lang-8 users who have committed to helping me improve my English from a native speaker's view point. I believe it is quite precious for those who are learning English because all the corrections/advice/alternatives to think about are definitely unable to learn from textbooks or an English class in Japan. If I haven't met this site and you, I am really not sure whether I could work as a translator. That said, I am still now just a freelance translator at the entry level though. Therefore I need your help more and more from here on out!
On the other hand, I strongly feel about my responsibility to return everyone's kindness.

By the way, I have one more thing to take advantage of a good opportunity to improve my English speaking skill. As I mentioned before, I have had a foreign student from the Philippines in our home. Thus our conversation is English (as teaching this boy Japanese) all day long!
Now I am spending a really pleasant time with English every day!

I think I'd better call it a day. Soon, I have to go out for fetching the Filipino boy to the elementary school and taking him to a Japanese class in another school.
Thank you very much for your continued attention on my posts (^_-)-☆
ここ数日間、いくつかの会社の書類を翻訳する新しい仕事について書いてきました。考えてみれば、3年ほど前にLang-8に出会うことができたことに深く感謝をしなければなりません。

ここで、ネイティブの目線から僕の英語の改善を手助けしてくださったLang-8ユーザーの皆さんに、大きな感謝の念を表明したいと思います。