Kiyoshi's English Education Report Vol. 46:

•  
  • 596
  • 4
  • 1
As continuing to yesterday's diary,
I can say that teaching Kiyoshi English seems to be a battle against the time in a means.
In fact, it was so hard today to spare the time to do for him who was out in the morning, even though he has more than a sufficient time in his winter holidays.

Good boy Kiyoshi. He came back home at noon as ordered. Soon he start helping set the table for Nabe. And when all cleared the table together after we enjoyed lunch, it already came to 2:00 p.m.
"Okay, we are on!" I said.
But having said that...
After little more than an hour of teaching English, I got an unexpected client without an appointment. Anyway I had provided a quick consultation for our client, then resumed the lesson.

While all this was going on, I noticed it already entered the busiest time of the day, 4:00 p.m....
When the time available for me came again, it's already past 7:00 p.m. It means, as I mentioned on yesterday's diary, it's really not an adequate time for him to go with English!
This is today's story of how I struggled to gave him a lesson before he would be getting drowsy.

Anyhow, I admired him who has done his best to go through the following learnings given by me.

For starters, I let him brush up some points from what he has ever learned as usual.
Today's new words: mouse / fan / fun / sea
she is ~ / he is ~
Difference between three and tree in pronunciation.
the cardinal numbers of from six to nine: six / seven / eight / nine
The Roman alphabet: n

Good job, Kiyoshi!