No more “Tom & Jerry”, prologue --Are you really a cat?

•  
  • 204
  • 1
  • 3
I have a cat called Chibi. Chibi means “little" in Japanese. But actually, he is relatevely big now.

Chibi was a stray cat.when I saw him for the first time, he was crying very loudly in front of my house with his body all soaked by rain on a cold Winter day two years ago.He looked very little, may be only 2or3weeks after birth. We couldn't help taking care of the kitty, who was on the verge of starvation. From then on, he became one of the family, center of our attention, or star so to speak.

I've ever heard that cats are very fickle, independent, cool,sometimes too mysterious to understand.

But Chibi is totally different from that. He is quite easy to understand. Extremely friendly, and always happy. He follows me anytime, anywhere. Even to the bathroom while I'm taking a bath.Everytime I call him, he always answers "meow". He looks always delighted to be with human, hates to be alone, always see me off when I go out, and of course, make me welcome with the warmest hospitality when I come home.

One of my friends says, Chibi must be a dog. I sometimes agree with him.