Vinyl records

•  
  • 200
  • 1
  • 1
Vinyl records
There are some old vinyl records in the lockers at my balcony. I have a lot of strange things there. Those things are from the past. From time to time I throw out this junk, but I couldn't decide to get rid of the old vinyl collection. It belonged my mother and her sister many years ago. They both passed away. After that those vinyl records were at my grandma's house, where the sisters lived back then. I've taken these vinyl records after my grandma passed away. I don't know why. I don't have a player to listen to them. My own vinyl records have been distributed to friends long ago. I was very young when I listened to these vinyl records. I couldn't even distinguish between English and French. I was cleaning up the balcony again recently. I caught the eye of a vinyl record. I remember that I liked some of its songs a lot. But I don't remember them. Seems, my mother in law has a player, I thought. But I wasn't sure if it's serviceable. Besides, the vinyl record was in a terrible state. And then I remembered about the Internet. Of course, the chances of finding these records are slim, I thought. I was very surprised when I found a lot of links to songs from that vinyl record. I was listening those songs that my mother and my aunt listened when they were young women. Those records were released in the USSR in 1975. Thanks to the Internet, I was able to see singers whose voices I heard as a child. Some of them were very famous once. For example, Lynsey De Paul was very popular in the UK. It turned out that many Russians remember that vinyl record. Apparently, many people listened to its in the time. Here are the links.