American in Russia

•  
  • 119
  • 2
  • 2
American in Russia
I'd like to tell you about an American man who is living in Russia. First I found his video where he was talking about mistakes of Russians who are learning English. By the way, I never did mistakes like that. For example, I wouldn't say "I'm normal" answering the question "How are you?". I know I should say "I'm fine", I'm OK" or "So-so." and so on. Then I watched a video where he told about himself. His name is Daniel. He is from the US. He couldn't remember immediately how long he has living in Russia. He says that he lives around 5-ish years here. His father is a farmer. Daniel spent his childhood on the farm. When he finished school he decided to be an actor. I think his father was very surprised. He probably was surprised more when he found out that his son was going to Moscow. On 11th minute (11.50) Daniel is talking about the difference between Russia and the USA. I think that these countries have more differences than he said. Daniel thinks that Russian acting school is the best. That's why he is here. When he moved to Moscow he couldn't say anything in Russian. Now he plays a major role in the play of the famous theater. That's really cool. He starred in several Russian movies. Of course, he isn't a star. He says no one recognizes him on the street. I think he is talented and he'll be fine.