About trust

•  
  • 297
  • 1
  • 1
About trust
My son,who is five, began to go in for swimming several months ago. We usually go to the swimming pool together. He swims with other kids under the supervision of a coach while I swim on the other line. I had a cold last two weeks and he swam alone. I stood with other parents in the hall, watched his training on the big screen on the wall and studied English by my textbook. Today I decided to swim. He was very glad with my decision and asked me many times "Are you certainly going to swim?" I replied " Of course I am." When we came to the swimming pool, I left my son with a coach and the kids and went to the locker room. I changed clothes and went to the restroom. In this time my son came into the locker room. He didn't find me and cried. When I came back I tried to calm him but he still sad for a long time.
I was impressed a lot. My son was afraid that I deceived him. He was scared and didn't know where I am. He couldn't understand why I lied to him. Fortunately, after training he was happy and I calmed down at last.