Latest Comments

Nov 1, 2011 09:44 rsail made 3 corrections for Special English
> Sometimes I couln't even tell where one word ended and the second one started. Ooh, I have the same problem when I listen to ...
Oct 31, 2011 15:56 Joanna made 1 corrections for Special English
I don't think it will be a problem. In fact, at your level of English, it makes sense to learn some American English as well. I think...
Aug 30, 2010 17:54 Piotruś commented on Special English
Hey One difference that I like is frequent usage of "... don't you?" or "... isn't it?" at the end of senten...
Jun 15, 2010 05:13 Shaya commented on The way of speaking
Thank you! But I have to say that often I don't know what to write :) Haha, I had this problem too (thank God that I don't have ...
Jun 15, 2010 01:06 vanilla92 commented on The way of speaking
I've just read some of your entires and I must say that they're quite interesting! ;) I have the same problem with English like y...
Jun 3, 2010 06:39 Shaya commented on Expressions and grammar I hate
@ Sninkle: I know the difference between "a", "the" or adjectives, I just wasn't sure when I should use them. ...
Jun 3, 2010 03:43 papillon made 9 corrections for Expressions and grammar I hate
all czechs have problems with articles! my parents have been living in australia for almost 30 years and speaking english all that time a...
Jun 3, 2010 00:16 Carrie commented on Expressions and grammar I hate
Adding an adjective doesn't have to change the sentence. "The blue pen is mine." "A blue pen." You can also write...
May 17, 2010 20:34 JackBean commented on The way of speaking
IMHO they use either first name or surname, that's the difference ;)
Apr 23, 2010 19:18 Shaya commented on Math experience
Thank you! I know I understand what others are saying without problems but when I have to say something I still make mistakes so I want t...
Apr 23, 2010 13:07 papillon made 17 corrections for Math experience
your english is almost perfect :)
Apr 22, 2010 16:57 trurl commented on Math experience
Statistics is used in commercial credit companies. You may have a good job. There are many software that helps to analyze data. So you sh...
Apr 22, 2010 01:59 Shaya commented on Math experience
@Skims: Thank you for your corrections! @trurl: Well, after basic analysis I have mostly subjects that are focused on statistics, suc...
Apr 21, 2010 19:55 trurl commented on Math experience
Pretty good text with a few errors. Actually it very good for you that you have friends that clever than you. You can learn from them. My...