Journal

Photo Album

baron's entry (648)

Post an entry now!
baron

Station With native lang

I like staying at the station. My feeling is calm when I am watching some trains and people. I listen to the people's talking witho...
  •  
  • 23
  • 1
  • 3
baron

Spring is Just Around The Corner. With native lang

Yesterday and today, it was a warm day like coming spring. I had been forgetting about coming spring because it was cold with the snowin...
  •  
  • 36
  • 3
  • 2
baron

Flu With native lang

I had been going back to my parents' home for a few days because my mother had a flu. She said that wanted to help because she wasn&...
  •  
  • 30
  • 3
  • 1
baron

Changing Something With native lang

The sky has covered by the snow clouds every afternoon. Now, it is snowing even though there is the sunshine. Rain and Snow has increas...
  •  
  • 53
  • 4
  • 2
baron

Meal Prep With native lang

I have been making meal prep for my family's bento box recently. I make many kinds of meal preps after buying a lot of cheap ingredi...
  •  
  • 36
  • 1
  • 1
baron

Beep Sound With native lang

I have been used to the self- checkout at the supermarket. It sounds the animal voice when I hold out the barcode over the sensor at the...
  •  
  • 64
  • 3
  • 3
baron

Imagination With native lang

I had been feeling bad about a lot of homework when I was a high school student. My friend who was good at math had done a lot of homewo...
  •  
  • 53
  • 2
  • 2
baron

The Sound of The Wind With native lang

Today, I can listen to the sound of the wind like the sound of growling. The wind hits the wall and it makes the air swirl when the wind...
  •  
  • 72
  • 2
  • 2
baron

Joy of Life With native lang

I have no stress when I get up in the morning because I became free from the back pain for several years. I had a strong pain when I got...
  •  
  • 54
  • 2
  • 2
baron

The Road Station With native lang

I had been buying a lot of vegetables at the supermarket because vegetables were very expensive recently. Today, I went to the road stat...
  •  
  • 57
  • 3
  • 3
baron

The Riverside With native lang

There is a big riverside in front of my house. The big electric construction has been to be continuing recently. I went to riverside to...
  •  
  • 79
  • 12
  • 4
baron

The Seven Herb Rice Porridge With native lang

I made the seven herb rice porridge today. We eat it on 7th January every year. I love rice porridge. I got up early in the morning, a...
  •  
  • 99
  • 8
  • 5
baron

Challenge With native lang

Today, I went far away by bike after a long time. It was very cold because the strong wind hit my face, but I felt so good. Eight years...
  •  
  • 71
  • 6
  • 3
baron

The Riverside With native lang

I found two children unusually sitting the riverside while I was walking alone on a quiet riverside. I went near them because I was curi...
  •  
  • 66
  • 5
  • 4
baron

The Riverside With native lang

The riverside has been to be a paradise for the wild birds because there aren’t the humans. The bevy of wild duck swim on the river slow...
  •  
  • 45
  • 1
  • 1
baron

A Happy New Year! With native lang

A Happy New Year! I feel changing in my mind even though it only passed a day from yesterday. If the New Year won't exist, I won’t ...
  •  
  • 87
  • 2
  • 2
baron

Thank You Very Much With native lang

Thank you so much for your kindness also this year. Thank you so much for correction my bad English every time. I am full of gratitude ...
  •  
  • 91
  • 5
  • 5
baron

Sleepy With native lang

I am sleepy every day. I get very sleepy during the winter season. I sometimes can asleep standing in the train. I can understand deep...
  •  
  • 66
  • 6
  • 3
baron

The Bagpipe With native lang

Some people practice some kinds of music instruments at the riverside. The guitar, trumpet, flute and singing. I watched the man who wa...
  •  
  • 42
  • 3
  • 2
baron

The Fire With native lang

It is a cold and dry weather every day. The fire increases in such a season. A few years ago, I went to see the fire because the fire w...
  •  
  • 45
  • 5
  • 2