Santa Is Coming To Ireland

•  
  • 385
  • 2
  • 2
Santa Is Coming To Ireland
Two weeks ago, we let the Christmas spirit to come in to our house by putting the Christmas tree. Our daughters help us to decorate it. Was a great idea to put the Christmas tree so early? Well, now I know it wasn't. Why? Because for my daughters to take the balls, play with them and put them back on the tree has became in a daily entertainment. At the end of the month let see how many will survive. Last year, only a few.
And what about the Christmas presents? For the first time we haven't left them for the last minute. We have kept them in the wardobe, cover with sheets and this way they can't see them.
We have bought: a doll for each girl, a wooden train, a puzzle and a disney sofia block construction for both. I think these toys are ok, but I wanted to buy them things like a kitchen, a doll house and a small house where they can play. But my husband didn't agree about getting those toys. He said that they take too much space. Even though, I am positive my daughters will enjoy what we got for them.
Talking about Christmas, is not this the time when miracles take place? I am waiting for mine to come. I hope my daughter will sleep through the night and I can finally rest. It is supposed that when they are two, that is possible. At least, with my oldest daughter the miracle came. If this doesn't happen with the little one (she is going to be two in January), I am going to be really disappointed. Because living like a "zombie" and looking like a "zombie" is not life. At least, to see the positive side, I don't have to spend money on my Halloween costume 😜