Baby Talk

•  
  • 287
  • 4
  • 1
My good friend Dan is a careless woman. Her husband often scolds her for this. Yesterday she took her daughter to kindergarten without taking her keys. What's worse, she left them on the door. She went shopping with her friend after sending her daughter to kindergarten and didn't return home until she picked her daughter up after school. At that time, she suddenly found she had lost her keys. She was very nervous and didn't know what to do. Her daughter suggested that maybe they should ask the cleaner about this. Fortunately, the cleaner indeed had kept the keys for her. She was very grateful but she was still afraid that her husband would scold her if he know this. So she told her daughter don't tell her father about this. Her daughter said, "Ok, but from now on, you need to take me with you everytime you go to the supermarket. Otherwise, I will tell father about this."
我好朋友丹是个马大哈,她老公经常为此批评她。昨天送孩子去幼儿园,她忘了拔钥匙,落在门上了,送完孩子她就和朋友逛街去了,直到放学接到孩子才回家。这时候她才发现丢了钥匙。她六神无主,她女儿建议问问清洁工。很幸运,清洁工帮她保存着钥匙!她很感激但还是怕老公知道这件事会骂她。于是,她就告诫她女儿不能告诉她爸爸,她女儿说:"好的,但是从今以后,每次你逛街都得带上我,不然我就告诉爸爸!"