Galina

•  
  • 442
  • 7
  • 1
Galina, you may not be familiar with this name. But if I say Sergei Esenin, you will surely know him. Sergei Esenin was one of the greatest poets of Russia in 19th Century. Galina was his female intimate. Galina was born in 1897 in Russia, she was a integrated girl. Unfortunately, she fell in crazy love with Sergei Esenin. Whenever there were
recital of Sergei Esenin's poems, she would be there. Day after day, year after year, Sergei Esenin noticed her eventually, to his surprise, he found this girl was of high artistic talent, he appreciate her very much, then she became his friend and lover. But nothing good lasts forever, Soon Sergei Esenin fell in love with Isadora Duncan, the "Mother of the Modern dance" from America. They loved each other so much that they got married soon and went to live in America. Galina was shocked by the fact that "boyfriend had got married, but the bride was not she." But she tried her best to keep calm and continued to deal with Sergei Esenin's domestic affairs. Due to the differences in culture and language, Duncan and Sergei Esenin's marriage ended in divorce. Sergei Esenin came back to Galina, who was very happy and healed his wounds with her gentleness. But unfortunate things happened again soon. This time Sergei Esenin fell in love with Sophia, the granddaughter of Leo Tolstoy. They met in March and got married in September. Boyfriend got married again while bride still wasn't her. As you can imagine, what a shock Galina had got. However, the story still didn't end here. Sergei Esenin didn't get along well with Sophia too. This time he was desperate for life and suicided at a small hotel. Poor Galina, she was so sad that she even couldn't attend Sergei Esenin's funeral. From that time on, Galina was always mentally illed. At last, she couldn't bear a world without Sergei Esenin, she decided to killed herself in front of his grave.
加琳娜,这个名字你可能不熟悉,但是如果我说叶塞宁,你肯定不会陌生!叶塞宁是19世纪俄罗斯最伟大的诗人!加琳娜是他的红颜知己!加琳娜于1897年在俄罗斯出生,她是一个正派的姑娘,不幸的是,她疯狂的爱上了叶塞宁,只要哪里有叶塞宁的诗歌朗诵会,她一定到场,日复一日,年复一年,叶塞宁终于注意到了她,让他惊讶的是,他发现这个姑娘有很高的艺术天赋!她成为了他的朋友和情人!但好景不长,叶塞宁很快就爱上了邓肯,美国现代舞之母,他们疯狂相爱,很快就结婚了,然后一起去了美国生活,男友结婚了,新娘不是我,加琳娜受到了严重的打击,但她仍然维持镇定并继续帮叶塞宁处理国内事物!由于文化和语言的差异,叶塞宁和邓肯的婚姻以离婚收场。他回到加琳娜身边,加琳娜很高兴,以自己的温柔抚平他的伤害!但不久不幸的是再次发生了,叶塞宁这次喜欢上了索菲亚,托尔斯泰的孙女,男友再次结婚了,新娘还是不是我,加琳娜所受的打击可想而知,但事情到此还是没结束,叶塞宁和索菲亚相处不好,这次他对生活绝望了,于是在一个小旅馆自杀了!可怜的加琳娜,她如此伤心以至于不能参加叶塞宁的葬礼!从此她精神就不太正常,最后,她无法接受一个没有叶塞宁的世界,她选择在叶塞宁坟前自杀了!